Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My ideas keep evolving



It amazes me how much new ideas come to my mind when I am doing my project. It just goes to show that there are is no conclusions, something new will come along and take your ideas in different directions.

While researching Bono an idea came to mind. Bono a humanitarian, activist rock star, trying to do good for people in third world countries is hated and trashed talked about on blogs sites and on Youtube. But he is a icon non the less, he has achieved greatness with his band U2 and no other can replicate their sound.

Then we have Don Cherry, who was recently voted Greatest Canadian. But he is a very contriversail figure. Some of the comments he has made were viewed as rude and racial. But he was voted "Greatest Canadian???" why is that.

I will visite blog sites and message boards to check out what people are saying and why they like or dislike these two iconic figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment